Errors after updating to 3.3.3708

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors after updating to 3.3.3708

Since updating to latest version, I'm getting a lot of errors. Here is the most recent:

8x ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:341: C stack overflow
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:341: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    AdiBags-v1.4.7.1\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <AdiBags\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
    <in C code>
    MiniHugeHUD-V2.0.9 RELEASE\libs\AstrolabeFix\Astrolabe.lua:349: in function <MiniHugeHUD\libs\AstrolabeFix\Astrolabe.lua:340 >
    (tail call): ?
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:2788: in function "CacheCurrentMapID"
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:2729: in function "func"
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-3.3.lua:352: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    AdiBags-v1.4.7.1\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <AdiBags\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
    <in C code>
    Wintergrasper_Advanced-3.14\Wintergrasper.lua:369: in function "WGA_TB_oGather"
    Wintergrasper_Advanced-3.14\Wintergrasper.lua:67: in function <Wintergrasper_Advanced\Wintergrasper.lua:34>

Locals:
    nil

When I ran the update my game gust freezes after I login to my toon had to removed the ZG add-on the it worked so I hope there's a fix.

Comment

I was just in game and couldn't re-produce any problems. I'm thinking this might be an addon conflict. Please try disabling all other addons and leave just the Zygor addon active. If the problems go away then it's definitely and addon conflict which can normally be solved by making sure all addons are updated and working for 4.3.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well your right Having just ZG on makes my game work thats for the advice cabby.
        After much trial and error I found it to be World Explorer from curse. I'm glad its not this great guide.

Comment

Thought it might be addon conflict due to there only being 2 people reporting the problem. An easy way to find out which addon is conflicting with the guides is to slowly re-enable your other addons one by one until the problem comes back again.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X