Step Backgrounds greyed out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step Backgrounds greyed out?

Why? I'm trying to make Zygor match my UI, and being able to turn these off without too much hackery would be a great help. Why is the option there anyway, if there's no way of making it not greyed out?

Can you please post a screen shot of your settings page for this.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Fairly obvious:

Comment

Thanks for the picture. I was thinking of a different option and couldn't figure out what that had to do with the background opacity.

This had been disabled when the new Stealth look was released with v4.0 of the guide viewer. We do want to go back and work on these options some more so the background opacity might become an option again.

You can use the Opacity slider in the Windows settings section to help get closer to the look you want. With the Stealth skin this does also affect the background opacity to some degree.

There is also the older Midnight skin you could look at. That would have the framing look more like what's in your screen shot but with that one then the background will really stand out without being able to adjust the background opacity.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

That's the overall opacity, so when I hide the background, I hide everything. With ZG3 I used to be able to uncheck that box, anchor/parent a KGPanel to the main frame and be done.

Comment

Working...
          X