Multiple Error Messages Per Session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Error Messages Per Session

Ever since the 4.0 release I have been getting multiple error popups every session. Since it was such a large update I expected to run into a few bugs but I am still getting them and it is really killing my frame rates (went from 40-60fps to 22fps or less). really hope you guys can find out whats wrong. Below is a .txt file of the error messages I received today. My guides are up to date and I have tried removing and reinstalling a fresh copy.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/418891/Zygor...20Messages.txt

Side note: I also noticed when I am flying and enter a new zone I get the blizzard message "you can't do that yet" or "you cant cast that yet". I am not sure if this has anything to do with your guide, just thought I'd mention it in case it means something to you guys.

I see a lot of other addons mentioned in the errors in that text file. It looks like one of them is not updated for MoP and is causing problems. The easy test is to disable all other addons leaving only Zygor enabled. If you get no errors on log in with just Zygor then it's a different addon causing the problems. At that point just slowly re-enable your other addons one by one until the errors come back and then you'll know which one is giving you grief.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by mstc024 View Post
      Side note: I also noticed when I am flying and enter a new zone I get the blizzard message "you can't do that yet" or "you cant cast that yet". I am not sure if this has anything to do with your guide, just thought I'd mention it in case it means something to you guys.
      I think this one is happening due to the cross realm zones. I don't know if it's caused by an addon or something else. But as changing the zone caused severe lag at least before 5.1 it may be Blizzard's thing.

In the bug report I see something about a problem with a locked function due to combat. This happens with several addons since 5.0, again I'm not sure what is causing this as I don't expect the Zygor addon to mess around with the party frames.

Comment

ill try leveling an alt with only zygor enabled. If I receive any errors ill post the message. If I do not receive any errors ill start enabling them one at a time but that will take some time. Ill post any results as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
        X