Lua error "Couldn't find region named "(null)"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lua error "Couldn't find region named "(null)"

I've been getting this error for a few days. The recent updates have not fixed it.
    In order to use the guide, I have had to comment out lines 341 thru 344 in the main lua file.

I get the error when the only addons enabled are zygor, buggrabber, bugsack.

2x ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0.lua:343: ZygorGuidesViewerFrameMaster:SetPoint(): Couldn"t find region named "(null)"
    <in C code>
    ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0.lua:343: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:285>
    (tail call): ?
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":5
    (tail call): ?
    AckisRecipeList-2.4.6-14-g2217a89\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-11.lua:543: in function "EnableAddon"
    AckisRecipeList-2.4.6-14-g2217a89\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-11.lua:636: in function <AckisRecipeList\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>
    <in C code>
    FrameXML\UIParent.lua:301: in function "UIParentLoadAddOn"
    FrameXML\UIParent.lua:375: in function "TimeManager_LoadUI"
    FrameXML\UIParent.lua:713: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:678>

Locals:
    nil

If you were to disable all other addons and use our main.lua file do you still get this? This looks more like an addon causing a conflict.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I could have swore that I tried that. I looked at my message and I see other addons. I deleted all addons from my interface folder and started fresh. The problem is gone. Now, I need to see which addon is causing the problem (probably the ackisrecipelist)

Comment

Working...
      X