Addon is BUGGING out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addon is BUGGING out

ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:2160: {{cannot resume dead coroutine}}
    Time: 05/06/13 08:35:25
    Count: 3969
    Stack: [C]: in function `error'
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:2160: in function `OnUpdate'
    ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:711: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:711>

Locals: (*temporary) = "{{cannot resume dead coroutine}}"

CONSTANTLY crashing my client the count gets up to 40,000 and boggs it down.....

The dev team are aware of the LibRover errors and working as quickly as they can to get it fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      The dev team are aware of the LibRover errors and working as quickly as they can to get it fixed.
      when's the next updated?

Comment

We update the guides almost every week day. This does not mean that they'll have the LUA error fix in with the next update, it will depend on how long it takes them to find the bug and get it fixed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I took a quick look at the farming guides and the farming steps in profession guides that caused the error and it seems the travel system is now working again (guide version 6459).

Comment

OK, bug is not completely fixed, I just got the error message again (while standing next to the mailbox with closed guide window and blacksmithing guide loaded).

Comment

Please update and re-check. This shouldn't be happening anymore now.

Comment

I tried guide version 6464 and still got the error.
                Here's what I did:
                Character was standing inside the inn at Halfhill.
                I loaded the Alliance blacksmithing guide, moved to step 85 (gather 330 fel iron), just to have a guide with quite some traveling needed.
                Then I did nothing until the char was AFK. Until then all was fine.
                Then I left the inn and suddenly the error appeared.

Code:
                Date: 2013-05-07 23:17:59
                ID: 1
                Error occured in: Global
                Count: 1
                Message: ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua line 2590:
                   {{...\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\NodeSetHeap.lua line 76:
                   Can't CHANGE a node's status to 'open'!}}
                Debug:
                   [C]: error()
                   ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:2590: OnUpdate()
                   ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:716:
                      ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:716
                Locals:
                (*temporary) = "{{...\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\NodeSetHeap.lua:76: Can't CHANGE a node's status to 'open'!}}"
                Code:
                Date: 2013-05-07 23:17:59
                ID: 2
                Error occured in: Global
                Count: ∞
                Message: ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua line 2590:
                   {{cannot resume dead coroutine}}
                Debug:
                   [C]: error()
                   ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:2590: OnUpdate()
                   ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:716:
                      ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:716
                Locals:
                (*temporary) = "{{cannot resume dead coroutine}}"
                I'll check it again tomorrow with a guide repair and all other addons disabled when the servers are back online.

Comment

Cannot reproduce that, but it's catching on a failure check that I hoped would never trip. Can you try to reproduce this on a repeatable basis, perhaps? It's not happening for me (entering, exiting any buildings, be it Halfhill inns or otherwise), sadly...

Comment

The last times I saw this error it showed up pretty random. As stated earlier I had it pop up with guide version 6459 when only standing around next to a mailbox in the Shrine of the Seven Stars for some minutes.
                    I'll see if I can reproduce it but EU servers are offline for another 4-5 hours...

Comment

I am able to reproduce the error.
                      I renamed the WFT\Accountname folder, renamed the Zygor addons folder, completely reinstalled the guide, disabled all addons except the guide and Swatter.
                      Then I logged in with a character that stands in the inn in Halfhill.
                      I selected the Alliance blacksmithing professions guide and skipped to step 85 (the one to farm Fel Iron ore), let the addon calculate the route to Hellfire Peninsula, left the inn and there comes the error.
                      I tested it on two different characters, one level 90 and one level 87, both have mining but not blacksmithing (but that shouldn't matter), German WoW client (I wanted to test the US PTR but it's either down or I cannot access the servers).

I think it's a problem with the amount of waypoints. The Fel Iron route has a lot of waypoints and from Halfhill the travel route has some steps too. Maybe that's what's causing some sort of timeout.

Comment

I finally managed to get on the PTR (the PTR account in the account management was an old one, somehow I managed to get a second PTR account that works) and was able to reproduce the error there with a premade character the same way I did on the live server.

Comment

Confirmed, bugged, fixing.

Fixed, will be available in the next update.
                          Last edited by zgdev; May 8, 2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X