zygorupdater doesn't update to 4.0.6488

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zygorupdater doesn't update to 4.0.6488

hi i started zygorupdater just 5 minutes ago to start playing Wow but he won't update if i click the update button the bleu bar fils and says downloading but with my mac osx he always ask my account password to install the update and now he doesn't do it he just wont update keeps saying downloading is there someting wrong ???

kind regards Marco

Hi. I never got as far as actually downloading from the updater. I stopped at the Security Warning notice before that.

Anyway, I noticed that the Zygor forums are also lagging quite a bit this morning, so maybe there's some maintenance or other security measures taking place at this time. It's just after 4:00AM where I live. Maybe it will "even-out" later today?

Comment

It looks like something on the server has changed, I cannot download the manual installation zip file (404 file not found error). Maybe the cause is the same for the Mac updater.
      We'll have to wait for Cabby to check this.

The website is often a bit slow when I go online in the morning (CET). This is either because the US people are still awake and the rest of the world is already awake. Or, as you suggest, some backup or other things run on the server.

Comment

Checking into it now.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This should be up and running properly again now.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X