Herbalism Guide Stuck at Redirecting to 375-425

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herbalism Guide Stuck at Redirecting to 375-425

I am using the Herbalism professions guide, Alliance side, version 4.0.7070, and after step 1, it gets stuck on step 3 - it says redirecting to 375-425, but will not go further, and cannot be advanced with the arrow. My character is level 380 in herbalism.

I see what's wrong and have it added to our list to get fixed with the next update.

A work-around you can do is to go into the Professions section of the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) and go all the way to the bottom to the farming guides. Use the herbalism farming guide and farm up Goldclover and Tiger Lily to get up to 425 skill. Don't forget to visit your herbalism trainer so you can raise the skill past 375. After you get up to 425 skill you should be able to use the Herbalism guide again.

The other option would be to use the farming guides and do the pandaria herbs. You are able to use those pandaria herbs to raise your skill from level 1 so you could just keep farming up the same thing from 1-600 in pandaland.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X