Another LUA error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another LUA error

Since today's update (7514) I'm getting this EVERY time something is added to my inventory (either from an NPC or when looting kills):

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:67: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'mostRecentlyAcceptedQuest' (a table value)
    Time: 11/18/13 23:12:36
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:67: in function `OnEvent'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:142: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:142>

Locals:

Seeing it both under Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.

I think we had this just last week and it got fixed then. Maybe the fix was accidentally reverted. Will get this on the list to get fixed again.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, although I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this because it's making the game unplayable for me. Maybe it's another Windows 8.1 thing...

Seriously thinking of going back to Windows 7.

Comment

Probably not a Win8 thing. I'm sure you're not the only person to be running 8.1 and I know I've helped plenty of people with Updater settings that are running Win8. You are, however, the only one that's had this problem so far so I'm thinking it might be specific to your system and/or addons being used.

That said, the one dev was moving some code around and forgot to move this line (previous fix) so that's why it came back. He's got it fixed again for the next update.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Great, thanks

Comment

All seems fixed now. Haven't had the other LUA error that I reported since yesterday's update, either.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X