Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experience Bar Is Off

Hey,

I've noticed that the "percentage to completion" bar is WAYYYY off. Often times it will say Level ___ +5 bars, but wont hit 100% til 7 bars.

Here is proof:

I have 12 1/3 bars completed to Level 90 +0 bars - 62% Completed

Now, after looking a bit further into it I am seeing that the guide starts at 89 +6 bars, which puts me at 6 1/3 from the start of the guide which does come out to 45%. That being said, it's dumb and confusing to put it that way as the destination is Level 90 and I am 62% there.

It makes sense to use "guide progress" for the steps part, but once I've hit 90 the percentage is 100% regardless of how far I am through the guide.

We had to base that % off of a starting point somewhere. Since many of our leveling guides in the 1-70 range cover more than one level per guide we couldn't make the starting point the previous level (i.e. 59 start and 60 end in the 58-60 guide). That left us with 2 choices, base the start off of level 1 with no XP or base it off the expected start of the guide in use. With these options the best choice was to base it by the guide start since we were trying to give an estimated progress of the guide in use. Keep in mind that the bar is not trying to tell you how far you are in your level but how far along you are for completing that particular guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Fair enough. Though there still remains a problem (I think)

It's not a HUGE difference, but it is there.

Attached Files

Comment

It looks like it's displaying what's needed wrong. The guide file shows next guide starting at 72.1 which would actually be 2 bars because 1 bar is equal to .05. I'll post that up for the dev team to look into.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X