OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error message for Zygor Viewer continually pops up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message for Zygor Viewer continually pops up...

unsure where to post this however I keep getting error message for Zygor Viewer - anyway here is the error message - anyone else getting this - what is the solution for this - uninstall reinstall don't seem to work.

Message: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\Astrolabe\Astrolab e.lua:446: attempt to index global 'WorldMapFrameTitle' (a nil value)
    Time: 10/17/14 10:42:44
    Count: 6
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\Astrolabe\Astrolab e.lua:446: in function <...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\Astrolabe\Astro la be.lua:361>
    (tail call): ?
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3453: in function `CacheCurrentMapID'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3394: in function `func'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:645: in function `?'
    ...ist\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...ist\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...ist\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
    ...s\AckisRecipeList\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...s\AckisRecipeList\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
    [C]: in function `ZoomOut'
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1349: in function `WorldMapZoomOutButton_OnClick'
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1378: in function <Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1360>

Locals: (*temporary) = "RightButton"
    (*temporary) = false
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1

I should add I can not get any guides to work (I have in the past except last update and now nothing works) when selecting an guide the hit Accept nothing happens.

Comment

i will leave this thread here - unsure how to edit the subject to add word FIXED in it - incase others cam across same issue and looking for an solution.

I had to delete (I never delete the WTF files mentioned before) the ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor folders then had to go to WTF folder (...WTF\Account\<account name>\SavedVariables and delete the Zygor files.

Comment

Ok, so you did a fresh install and it fixed your problems. Was going to suggest something like that.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X