X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Addon not working

On load i get these in the chat log:

continent 7 not found in LibTaxi.flightcost
    TalentAdvisor says goodbye; you're not on Mists API yet.
    Unknown glyph: PRIEST Inner Sanctum
    Unknown glyph: WARRIOR Colossus Smash
    Unknown glyph: WARRIOR Heavy Repercussions
    Unknown glyph: DRUID Might of Ursoc
    Unknown glyph: DRUID Innervate
    Unknown glyph: DRUID Stampede
    Unknown glyph: DRUID Efflorescence
    Unknown glyph: HUNTER Aimed Shot
    Unknown glyph: HUNTER Chimera Shot
    Unknown glyph: PALADIN Divine Plea
    When i then try to interact with a NPC ..

Code:
    Message: [string "ZygorDetectorButton:OnEvent"]:4: attempt to index field 'db' (a nil value)
    Time: 10/19/14 08:56:02
    Count: 2
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "*:OnEvent"]:4: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>
    [C]: in function `TurnOrActionStop'
    [string "TURNORACTION"]:4: in function <[string "TURNORACTION"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = "up"
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = -1
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    Can't use /zygor to bring up options. There is no minimap button. There is no options for it under Interface.

I have tried deleting the Saved Variables file and still this continues to be an issue.

Seems to be working now. Apparently Zygor doesn't like loading when linked in the addons folder via a symbolic link. I do this because i have 2 WoW installs. Been working for years this way but not now.

Comment

I think the first one comes up for everyone, continent 7 apparently is Draeonor for which some data is missing.
      And according to the patch notes the talent advisor got activated with version 4.0.10520 it stills seems to need more fixing.

About the symbolic link, I don't think that it has something to do with the guide itself, maybe it's a WoW thing that the game does not like this.
      Currently WoW has some nasty bugs for example everytime I want to switch server I need to first select the language and also the game always forgets some keybindings when I restart. And starting without the laucher and with admin privileges did not help...

Comment

My guides are not showing up in game anymore when I look its on the Add-on page but when I look on Interface tab zygote is not on there i have used the wrench and scan and repaired and uninstalled and reinstall but nothing works guides won show when i try /zygor visible nothing shows up

Comment

When you are at the character selection screen look at the addons list there (button in bottom left) and look to see if the check mark beside the Zygor entry is silver or yellow. If it's silver click it a couple times to make it yellow and that should fix it. If it's yellow try disabling all other addons to see if one of the other addons is blocking the guide viewer from loading.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X