Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BROKEN

Guide is broken

yup, i cant move the guide anyway, and every single button is inactive and does not work.

Ive tried several reinstalls

Comment

same here no guides are working at all

Comment

I installed it this afternoon before the Draneor went live on the servers. It was working fine for me no issues at all. Went through about 3 raids and finished the leveling for Pandaria that I missed.

Comment

Campbell, what exactly is not working?

It's possible that there are some issues with the guide settings on the first login after the upgrade, I had issues with the waypoint arrow options. But after logging out and back in everything worked.
          Another thing to try is to delete the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file in the WTF folder, this will reset all guide options.

Comment

all guide options are already reset WHAT IS UP WITH THAT

Comment

Originally posted by campbell View Post
              all guide options are already reset WHAT IS UP WITH THAT
              Please be more specific what is "broken".
              Is the guide installed correctly but not showing up ingame? Or do you have problems with the Zygor client?

Comment

MY guide shows up in game but it in displayed at the bottom of the screen, i cant move it and no buttons are responsive.

I have deleted every lua for zygor, i have reinstalled the updater several times, and yes its in the right directory.

It was all working fine before the 5.0 update.

EDIT:

Can confirm an addon is my problem, though not sure which one will post here later to let people know incase they have the same issue
                Last edited by kmufc77; November 13, 2014, 03:34 AM.

Comment

there is still no ingame bug report button if you want specific broken issues roll out the button i will not do your job for you while you charge like a wonded bull and ignore suggestion on how to fix this buggy guide addon

Comment

Addon totally broken. Although the guide functions are working properly. I am getting sent to areas and lines of quests...that well...they aren't even there. Im in Gorgrond...its leading me to horde quests apparently. Lot's of this happening. Pretty disappointed.

Comment

Go into your WoW\WTF\Account... something\SavedVariables folder and delete anything Zygor. Then load the game again, this fixed it for me.

Comment

Ill give that a shot and see what happens, unfortunately cant test it right now. Gotta love expansion day :P

Comment

Originally posted by yodasaurus View Post
                          Ill give that a shot and see what happens, unfortunately cant test it right now. Gotta love expansion day :P
                          Forgot to mention, deleting those files will reset your Zygor settings. Not a big issue, but something to be aware of

Comment

Working...
                          X