AddOn not loading at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AddOn not loading at all

I downloaded the latest Zygor client and (re)installed. Guide says everything is up to date (I did this yesterday to be sure). I click on Play and it logs into my WoW account fine.

When I check add-ons, Zygor is not there. Not sure what to do.

Please check the WoW addons folder setting in the Zygor client. It may be pointing to a wrong folder.

Comment

Yeah that worked. But now I have a different problem.

Went through a bunch of portals and it says to get the Shattered Landing flight path. Fine. I get it. But the guide doesn't go to the next step, and even if I click to go to the next step I have no idea WHERE to go because the arrow thinks I need to be at this flight path. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by maxlethal View Post
        Yeah that worked. But now I have a different problem.

Went through a bunch of portals and it says to get the Shattered Landing flight path. Fine. I get it. But the guide doesn't go to the next step, and even if I click to go to the next step I have no idea WHERE to go because the arrow thinks I need to be at this flight path. Hmm.
        Were you inside of your garrison when the arrow told you to fly after you weren't able to register the flight path and manually skipped ahead?
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

No, I don't have a garrison (I think). I was travelling from MoP area. I moved along finally by marking "skip this step" I think.

Comment

You can rightclick the arrow and select re-check route to force it to recalculate the route.
            This helps when the guide does not recognize where you are.

Comment

Working...
            X