Waypoint arrow displaying wrong units and sometimes wrong model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint arrow displaying wrong units and sometimes wrong model

A minor bug to be sure, but it is kinda annoying me.

I have the waypoint arrow set to use the metric system instead of the imperial systems, but for some reason the arrow still uses yd.

I also have the arrow set to Cloqwerk, but occasionally it uses... Midnight? I think it is.

And yes, I have updated the guides.

The guide is also auto turning in some quests, even though that feature is off.

EDIT: I figured out how to stop that... it was the gear system. If you have auto-select rewards turned on, the gear system will select and complete any quest that offers rewards.
    Last edited by Bomyne; November 13, 2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Logging out and back into the game may fix this, I had the same problems with switching to metric system.
      It's probably related to the guide viewer upgrade and old settings.
      Another solution would be to reset all guide options by deleting the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file in the WoW\WTF folder. This will rest everything guide related so you start with clean settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        Logging out and back into the game may fix this, I had the same problems with switching to metric system.
        It's probably related to the guide viewer upgrade and old settings.
        Another solution would be to reset all guide options by deleting the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file in the WoW\WTF folder. This will rest everything guide related so you start with clean settings.
        Could be. Surprisingly, it just started working on it's own half way though the first draenor guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
          Could be. Surprisingly, it just started working on it's own half way though the first draenor guide.
          Let us know if the problems creep back up again.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X