Zygor guides WoD payed & upgraded yet can't use & play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor guides WoD payed & upgraded yet can't use & play

I am hoping the staff of zygor guides will read this post and fix the guides back to it's true working addon that for many players like me rely on guides & addons to play WoW. I have un-installed & re-installed the client 4x now since WoD expansion coming out today. First thing is the guide isn't detecting properly where my character is precisely. I could be standing in front of the npc quest giver or at a flight path, The guide tells me to go travel elsewhere just to get back to them, 2nd I am on a specific quest and the guide doesn't seem to be live enough to know what quest I am on when I do complete the quest the guide doesn't go to the next one or any quest thereafter, at this point I am uninstalling the client just hoping everything resets, 3rd my personal was using the midnight setting as it made the client clean & clear I didn't like the grey and black boxes. I have all my guides to the MoP upgrade till last night I updated to the WoD the leveling and loremaster guide. Planning on getting the rest of the guides on a later date. Right now seems like the client is bugged, not working properly or crashing when I goto use it in game. I know WoW has done a lot of new changes and for guides and addons I am begging Zygor to fix these issues and get the client back to the way it did for MoP but made for WoD till then if I don't know which quest, path or flights without working details of help I am forced to either pay for other guides or stop playing WoW till I can afford the others. I rely on these guides and addons only sorry am not like other people who don't need em. I have been a long time customer of Zygor hopefully not forced to go somewhere else. I have appreciated the hard work in these guides thus far, please no more WoW down time and please help me getting the client working right through Zygor staff fixing it. You guys have been righteous to me so far let's keep it up.

Thank You

Ok, lets see if we can't get you back up and running.

First thing is the guide isn't detecting properly where my character is precisely. I could be standing in front of the npc quest giver or at a flight path, The guide tells me to go travel elsewhere just to get back to them.
    Are you perhaps inside of your Garrison when this happens? Or does this occur with every guide, every step, regardless of where you are?

I am on a specific quest and the guide doesn't seem to be live enough to know what quest I am on when I do complete the quest the guide doesn't go to the next one or any quest thereafter
    Which quest are you on when it doesn't advance? Can you make a new character real quick and confirm that the auto-completion isn't working on any characters?

I have un-installed & re-installed the client 4x now since WoD expansion coming out today.
    Are you installing your guides using the auto-installer or are you manually installing them? If you tried only one give the other a shot. With the manual files you'll just need to extract them into your World of Warcraft / Interface / AddOns folder. If that doesn't work or you just don't want to mess with it drop us a line over at the support desk and ask for a remote support session. Our technicians can actually install the guide for you so you can get back to playing.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

This might be a problem on blizzard's end. Mail boxes are slow to update. Also transferring items from bank/guild bank is slow. Crafting is also slow. I wouldn't be surprised that location updates are slow too.

--
      10hrs l8r by now. Game seems to respond normal by now. Restart scheduled at 5am server time. Didn't get to Draenor yet, so I cann't say if there's a problem with location

--
      got to draenor and garrison. waypoint arrow stopped working just before getting to garrison and while in garrison. still 2 hrs to go before game reset. Trying to stay awake to see if that will do the trick.

--
      update for wow isn't gonna be done till 12:00 PST, so I hope it fixes the problem. I cann't stay awake that long to see if it fixes the problem. sorry:-)
      Last edited by deleewit; November 14, 2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X