Addon: Ashran Buddy breaking zygor guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addon: Ashran Buddy breaking zygor guide

Completely breaking the guide, all 10 modules, 11 lua errors total including the one for Ashran Buddy. Disabling AB resolves issue, here is the text of the .lua erro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1x AshranBuddy\Modules\BattleFlow\Component.lua:42: Usage: AshranBuddyBattleFlowFrame:SetPoint("point" [, region or nil] [, "relativePoint"] [, offsetX, offsetY])
    [C]: in function `SetPoint'
    AshranBuddy\Modules\BattleFlow\Component.lua:42: in function `InitializeComponent'
    ...aceAshranBuddy\Modules\BattleFlow\Module.lua:33 : in function `OnInitialize'
    AshranBuddy\Framework\Engine.lua:53: in function `Initialize'
    AshranBuddy\Framework\Engine.lua:11: in function <AshranBuddy\Framework\Engine.lua:6>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?
    ...faceArchy\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:529: in function `InitializeAddon'
    ...faceArchy\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:644: in fun

That is an LUA error you should report to the Ashran Buddy author. It does us no good because there is no mention of Zygor in that error so we do not know where to begin looking for any possible conflict resolution.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I know, sorry. Mostly I was posting this because I think a LOT of people are having this conflict and it could prevent a little stress-related-premature-baldness. AB has been practically required for this expansion <if you ever step foot in Trashran>.

Comment

Working...
      X