LUA Item Error when Guide Loads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUA Item Error when Guide Loads

Just coming back to WoW after a long break, updated everything and of course there would be issue. So I made a backup of my addon's folder. Re-installed Zygors and a few other addon's and tried again. Still errors. So I disabled EVERYTHING but Zygor's and I am stilled getting the LUA error below. It was happening only when making a gear suggestion / auto equip. Now it's every time it loads. I did do some limited searching so if this is resolved in another post, please accept my apology. But I was unable to find anything dealing with this.

Thank you as always for an amazing product.

Message: ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-AutoEquip.lua:756: bad argument #3 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
    Time: 07/08/16 20:06:43
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `format'
    ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-AutoEquip.lua:756: in function `EquipDisplay'
    ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-AutoEquip.lua:728: in function `TryToEquipItem'
    ...nterface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-AutoEquip.lua:244: in function `ScanBagsForUpgrades'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:98: in function `OnUpdate'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:152: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:152>

Locals: (*temporary) = "|c%s%s equipped to the %s slot"
    (*temporary) = "ff1eff00"
    (*temporary) = "[Frostwolf Arrow-Swallower]"
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "string expected, got nil"

Try resetting the guides by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X