X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor not showing up

I have tried this:

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it

this:

1. Exit the game
    2. Go to your WoW/Cache folder and delete everything in there
    3. Go to your WoW folder and rename the Interface and WTF folders to Interface.Old and WTF.Old
    4. Run the Zygor desktop client, click the refresh button in the top right, and then click on the Install button
    5. Go in game to test and then let me know if that fixed it

nothing seems to work to get the addon to show.

Your site says its compatible with the Wrath of the Lich King. If you can't help me fix it I want a refund I bought it yesterday 5/23/17 and I looked everywere on this forum to see if people are having same issue and they got it to work but me.

I'm sorry but our addon will only work on the live Blizzard servers. Each main patch for the game changes the addon interface slightly so addons that work for 7.2.5 will not work with any games older than 7.0 and even sometimes they will not work with 7.0. The addon interface is just too different between 3.3.5 and 7.2.5 for there to ever be a chance of our addon working on the private server. When it says it works with wrath of the lich king it is referring to having that content included in the guides, not that it will work on a wrath of the lich king private server.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X