error upon latest update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error upon latest update

i keep getting this error at various times, making the game unplayable unless i use bugsack, etc...

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ActionBar.lua:1 42: CreateMacro() failed, already have 120 macros
    Time: 02/10/18 11:44:43
    Count: 2
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ActionBar.lua:1 42: CreateMacro() failed, already have 120 macros
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: in function `CreateMacro'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ActionBar.lua:1 42: in function `SetButton'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1404: in function `SetActionButtons'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3839: in function `func'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:948: in function `?'
    ...bot\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: in function <...bot\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...bot\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire'
    ...xternal\Wildpants\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...xternal\Wildpants\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals: <none>

You have too many macros and the guide viewer is giving the error because it's unable to make any new macros for the buttons. Try deleting a couple of unused macros.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Wow, you were so right.

I've been off the game for almost a year, and it appears someone may have hacked my account, since EVERY Macro space was filled with macros...BUT THEY WERE ALL USING ASIAN Characters! I don't do Asian characters, so they weren't mine.

Let that be a lesson! check your macros for signs of hacking activity!

Thanks, Zygor Support...you may have saved more than just my in game guide.

Comment

Working...
      X