No announcement yet.

When will SiS be working again????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a question about this SiS (keep in mind i just got the guide yesterday, mainly for my cata level from 80-85).

From Zygors post "http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?7732-Version-3.0-Revealed!&p=42074#post42074" Im finding it hard to figure out wether or not its only the SiS for 1-80 thats currently not working and that 80-85 will be fine when cata is released, or that SiS isn't working at all for anything atm.

That aside, if im starting with a level 80 character, and just wanna go from 80-85, is SiS basically a moot point as long as i follow the guide? (i.e. ill log in once cata hits, set it to the 80-85 guide, and it will tell me where to go from start to finish with no issues regaurding quest chains and anything else that SiS is used for, so long as i follow the guide)

Comment

As far as I can tell, SIS is not working for anything.

Yes, you can just follow the guides 80-85 without skipping any steps and everything will be fine.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Awesome, thanks! I assume that even without SiS, this system still does your leveling and quest choosing in the predetermined fastest route possible (as determined by zygor) yes?

Ive noticed one thing I particularly like about this leveling guide, and that's actually the very quick forum and question response time that moderaters have. Just reading around its nice to see that peoples questions arent just ignored after they've made their payment and bought the guide.

Comment

Yeah, the quests that the guide contains are designed to get you to your level as fast as possible. The SIS function just helps to skip some stuff in the guide that you might out level, especially if you have items like heirlooms or using RAF. Without the SIS the guide is still pretty good and from 80-85 you really shouldn't have to worry about out leveling stuff and not getting good XP.

Comment

We hope to have the Smart Injection System (1-60) ready when Cataclysm releases, and (60-85) within 1-2weeks after the release. Were going as fast as we can, sorry for the delay.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
              We hope to have the Smart Injection System (1-60) ready when Cataclysm releases, and (60-85) within 1-2weeks after the release. Were going as fast as we can, sorry for the delay.
              Now before people ask. The sis function in the 80-85 section should not be a problem. It should work just like if you turn off the sis function when you level in northrend. You should just be able to select the 80-85 section and go from there. And you will probably have some guide left over when you hit 85.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well, here's the question I have that I don't think anyone can answer - at least not until Dec 7th. If 4.03a was released WHILE the beta was still in operation and Blizzard still managed to through such a serious monkey wrench into the mix by changing the IDs, NPC locations and other changes at the last minute, how much could possibly be changed (not just SIS, but in everything) from 80-85? They will have had about 10 days with the beta shut down to make any changes they could come up with so just about anything could change with no visibility into it until it hits on Dec 7th at 0001 (sorry, I prefer using the 24 hour clock). I don't mean to play "Devil's Advocate", I'm just thinking ahead and wondering what other curve balls that Blizzard is going to throw at Zygor and other Add-on authors.
                * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

That will probably be a nightmare for Zygor. And he and his team probably even don't want to think about something like that. I admit I have been in the back of my head thinking about it though and it gives me shivers just thinking about it.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Dno if im talking about the right thing but i was around 6 or 7 levels ahead of the guide so i thought i would choose another one, clicked on the guide selector, selected a new guide and it straight skipped through all the quests for me up to the ones around the level i was

Comment

Laugh and get a refund...

So I'm a newcomer to Wow for not even a month now and I've been comparing Zygor and Dugi's for the past few weeks trying to decide which guide would help me take my lv. 31 nightelf druid to lv. 80+ when I finally spent my hard earned cash here on Zygors today. After having no luck syncing my char to the guide I checked the forums and come to find out Blizzard changed everything and made Zygor's (and probably Dugi's) guide USELESS.

I understand that this is very complex and that Zygor is doing everything they can to get this remedied as quickly as possible. I just wish I would have known AHEAD of time that the $60 guide I just bought is pretty much USELESS until further notice. All you fans of Zygors can wait for this to be fixed, as for me I'm just gonna laugh, take it as experience and get a refund. After this all gets resolved THEN I'll THINK about buying the guides again and giving this a second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by famouswolfe View Post
                        So I'm a newcomer to Wow for not even a month now and I've been comparing Zygor and Dugi's for the past few weeks trying to decide which guide would help me take my lv. 31 nightelf druid to lv. 80+ when I finally spent my hard earned cash here on Zygors today. After having no luck syncing my char to the guide I checked the forums and come to find out Blizzard changed everything and made Zygor's (and probably Dugi's) guide USELESS.

I understand that this is very complex and that Zygor is doing everything they can to get this remedied as quickly as possible. I just wish I would have known AHEAD of time that the $60 guide I just bought is pretty much USELESS until further notice. All you fans of Zygors can wait for this to be fixed, as for me I'm just gonna laugh, take it as experience and get a refund. After this all gets resolved THEN I'll THINK about buying the guides again and giving this a second chance.
                        The fix comes out monday with the V3, kinda funny that you can't wait 2 days.

Zygors guide is better than Dugi's guide by miles due to SiS. And players who have used it before know how amazing it is.

Have fun with WoW, sorry you won't be sticking around the forums and this great guide. And as a former/current Dugi guide user, I wish you best of luck with a sub standard guide.

Comment

This is expected to be resolved on Monday. Why not wait a couple days to see if Zygor does indeed get it fixed on Monday, then ask for a refund if it's not fixed then.

Comment

We are sorry to say that all of it will not be fixed on Monday. Post number 1: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...3042#post43042
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

A change. Post 32: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...3089#post43089
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Just do instances whilst you wait, you level up quickly and get good gear...just be patient people!

Comment

Working...
                                X