"Pick guide" goes off-screen when Zygor is on the left border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pick guide" goes off-screen when Zygor is on the left border

I like to have Zygor pushed to the left of the screen, but when I want to choose a new guide the tooltip is placed off-screen to the left of the guide still.

I have to unlock Zygor, move it to the right, choose a guide and then put it back.

Another fix for this would be to have the real options panel guide-chooser drop-down menu larger so you can actually read the full guide level.

They will look into the first problem for you. The second problem is that the guide list in the option are for debug purposes only. The are not meant to be used by anybody but the Zygor team.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Moving this to the bug forum General Viewer Issues.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by stalks View Post
        I like to have Zygor pushed to the left of the screen, but when I want to choose a new guide the tooltip is placed off-screen to the left of the guide still.

I have to unlock Zygor, move it to the right, choose a guide and then put it back.

Another fix for this would be to have the real options panel guide-chooser drop-down menu larger so you can actually read the full guide level.
        Are you looking at the list off the viewer screen, or going into the "Z" looking at the guides using the interface?
        If you are using anything but the guide viewer drop-down menu, you will be unable to see the list completely.
        Hope that helps.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Zygor is normally in the bottom left of the screen. I click on the small button in the window to select a new guide, and have to drag the entier window back to the center in order to see the list.

A screenshot showing where the list appears in relation to zygor, and how it goes off-screen to the left can be seen below. (click for larger)

Comment

Im just asking this due to the line up of the pic in relation to your positioning on the screen..... where is the rest of the pic? I have never seen a toon off-center before, in an unaltered screenshot.
            Your toon is showing off to the right is why I ask.
            If you dont want personal information showing, cut off the top part in the crop.

Comment

lol you're making me jump through a lot of hoops here. I'll bite though.. some unaltered screenshots...

Image 1 (click image for full-size)

I have clicked "Current Guide - Click to select" button, and there is no dropdown because it is off-screen.

Image 2 (click image for full-size)

If I move the guide to the right I see the hidden drop-down. Its actually a tiny, unimportant thing that I'm sure will get looked at once everything else has been sorted, I just thought it would be helpful to document

Comment

Sorry about the hoops thing. lol

that is a very odd thing to be happening. Zygor and/or the team will see this.

Thanks for the added info.

Comment

Working...
                X