• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crash

it sed to report this to forum so here it is :

omg i cant even upload aal the text wtf

Comment

What kind of crash? A lua error or did WoW crash completely?
      I think there was some text upload site like imageshack for pictures, can't remember the name.

Comment

When the error is up hit print screen on your keyboard. Go in to a program for pictures like MS Paint if you have windows. Don't know what it is for Mac. Right click and choose paste. Save the picture in a folder or on your desktop. Go to http://imgur.com/ and register a account which is totally free and drag the image file from the desktop to the imgur site in your web browser and it will upload it. Next click the drop down named auto resize and select 640x480 (message boards). Then click the picture and a window will popup. Hover your mouse over the link the says message boards above it and right click and select copy. Close the window and bring up this thread you made and click reply and the right click the message box and select paste to paste the link to the picture. When you click post quick reply the image will show up in the post.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just FYI for Mac users, screenshots are taken with Shift-Control-3. No need to paste anywhere; it places it on your desktop.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyyy4life View Post
            omg i cant even upload aal the text wtf
            If you need to make 2 posts, please do so. This is an occurring problem that has gotten me to think it isnt a single persons computer error. The more info that can be given the better for the dev team.

Copy/paste it into a word document (pages for Mac users) and divide it into a couple posts, if you would be so kind.

Thank you.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
            X