Map issue with Carbonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map issue with Carbonite

Love the addon! Just one minor annoyance. In Carbonite you have the option of having the areas of the map that you have not explored greyed out to assist with exploration achievements. When I install Zygor the Carbonite map reveals itself fully and makes getting those achievements challenging. Is there an option somewhere that I have missed that would allow to have the unexplored areas greyed back out again. I have found the option in Carbonite that would normally allow you to reveal the whole map and it is NOT checked therefore it should still be showing the grey areas.

Thank you for the assist and the wonderful guide.

Asil

I think this is in the waypoints section of the guide options. It may be possible that you need to switch to internal waypointing to make the option appear if you use another waypoint addon.
    Sorry that I cannot be more specific, I currently have no active WoW subscription so I cannot look this up ingame.

Comment

Cartman is correct. Go into the Waypoint section of the Zygor guides options, switch the pointer over to the built-in one, then you'll be able to un-check the 'Reveal Map' box, then you can switch back to the Carbonite arrow.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Wow...

OMGosh...what a simple solution that I overlooked. I knew it had to be something simple. I will go now...lol. Thank you both

Comment

Thanks Cabby for looking this up.

Comment

Working...
          X