This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update !!

MY guide will no longer load since i did the update tonight similar to other persons errors also since i did update now when i open my backpacks half of the screen behind the backpacks goes black, it didn't do any of this stuff before i loaded update today cause i was playing loged off to take kids trick or treating came back noticed update load it and logged in game to get all these interface errors and guide won't load

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3697: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:77: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    in
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:77: in function `Parse'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:415: in function `SetGuide'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:341: in function `OnFirstQuestLogUpdate'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3686: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ew er.lua:3550>

Time: 11/01/11 00:07:53
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `error'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3697: in function `StartupStep'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua :9: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame. lu a:4>

Locals: (*temporary) = "Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua: 77: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    in
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:77: in function `Parse'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:415: in function `SetGuide'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:341: in function `OnFirstQuestLogUpdate'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3686: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ew er.lua:3550>
    "

The team are aware of this and trying to find the problem and get it fixed ASAP.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Please use the other thread about this:
      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-recent-update
      Closing this one.

Comment

Working...
      X