Waypoint arrow disabled from newest patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabby View Post
    Please try disabling all other addons to see if maybe it's some kind of addon conflict involved with everything.
    I disabled ALL add ons other than the Zygor add ons, still no luck. Cannot connect to in game way pointing. : (

And just to confirm, I have tried the steps you listed Cabbie, with add ons installed, without add ons installed. Still same error. I have been able to use the TomTom arrow but that's my only work around at this point.

Comment

Ok, our programmer is working on a fix for this and there should be an update to fix the built in arrow today.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Update fixed the problem, thanks for quick service guys!

Comment

I have tried the update then repair solution and that hasn't worked , I also tried to choose different color other than the silver sprite and that hasn't worked either . hoping for a quick fix.

Comment

We released a fix for this today. Make sure you are updated to 3.3.3807.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have the new update it is working except for the silver sprite arrow

Comment

The Silver Sprite arrow shouldn't have been there yet, it was released by mistake and simply wasn't stable at that moment. It was quickly removed, but some people downloaded it already. If a Repair doesn't do that (it should!), try to manually remove all Arrows/SilverSprite folders.

Comment

Working...
                X