routing system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

routing system

hello, not sure if this is the right place to post this question to, but was wondering how stop zygor after finished the quest I was using it for...

when I finish all duties I'm using zygorguide for, the addon keep pointing me to the start of last guide I used and can't figure out how simply pause it for the day after.. any idea?

If you don't need the guide viewer until the next day just click the Z mini map button to hide it and this will also hide the arrow.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

yeah, tought so, but even when I click the "Z" button on minimap, the arrow and pointing system on my minimap and world map are not hiden

Comment

What guide version are you using? You can see that in game at the bottom left when you open the guide selection window.

Comment

it says ver 4.0.5201

Comment

Hmm, that should be working. Maybe there's an addon conflict of some kind.

If you disable all other addons can you then use the Z mini map icon to hide the guide viewer and arrow?

Comment

on both with all my usual addons and even without nothing change.. anyway the viewer and arrow on screen are hding when I click the Z button... are the pointer inside minimap and world map that won't hide

P.S.: dunno if this means something or is normal.. but when Zygorguide is enabled fps drops a lot... if I disable zygorguide from addon selection page and enter wow, I'm usually running at 55-65 fps, with zygorguide enabled I'm not going over 35-40
              Last edited by giuliodelsoldato; October 10, 2012, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Try exiting WoW, go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder in there. Then run the Updater and install a fresh copy of the guides.

Comment

Working...
                X