X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok it started working again at 131

Comment

WORKING!

Looks like the hotfix just came out, waypoint arrow working. Thanks Zygor!

Comment

Is they waypoints for Worgen fixed?

Understand from reading that the guide is fixed. Is that true? If it is then do I need to just delete and download the latest guide or do a repair.

Appreciate the efforts zygor.

Thank You

Comment

You should just need to update.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
            You should just need to update.
            Thank you very much. Can't wait to go home to play worgen again.

Comment

(just reposting here my workaround for german clients probs with waypoint)
              If you have
              a) Problem with setting waypoints like in Hyal and Worgen zone and
              b) have an up to date Carbonite Addon installed

let Carbonite handle the Waypoints cause it seems that in their lib the localizations correct

Comment

Carbonite seems to handle waypoints in another way. It apparently does not use translation libraries.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                  I just clicked through the whole Worgen 1-13 guide and the waypoint is working fine (using built in waypoint system, german WoW client).
                  sorry cartman..how can this be...i use a german client and an uptodate version of the guide and my guide breaks at step 79 of the worgen section...i do not have any of the other addon enabled...is it possible that you have another version of the guide, if not i cannot see how yours could be working and mine not...

any answer would be appreciated...

Andy

Comment

I believe Cartman has made some minor changes to his LibBabbleZone library to fix some translation issues. I know he has a post around here recently about it.

Found it: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...5943#post45943

It might be because he's using what might be a more updated version of LibBabbleZone compared to what is currently released with the guides. Not sure.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I cannot say that the waypoints are set correct. I only can check IF an arrow shows anywhere as I don't have Cataclysm yet.
                      With the first releases of the guide the arrow stopped working at some steps because of typos or wrong guide commands. Those errors are gone now.
                      You talked about an arrow pointing in the wrong zone. This is either because it is simply set wrong or because of phasing issues.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        I believe Cartman has made some minor changes to his LibBabbleZone library to fix some translation issues. I know he has a post around here recently about it.
                        I only played around with Mount Hyjal and renamed Berg Hyjal to Hyjal. With the Worgen zone I did not do anything in the library.

Comment

Yeah, that's why I added that it might be due to slightly different versions of the library.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                            I cannot say that the waypoints are set correct. I only can check IF an arrow shows anywhere as I don't have Cataclysm yet.
                            With the first releases of the guide the arrow stopped working at some steps because of typos or wrong guide commands. Those errors are gone now.
                            You talked about an arrow pointing in the wrong zone. This is either because it is simply set wrong or because of phasing issues.
                            olla cartman...i have posted at 9AM CET that with version .1562 the arrows in the worgen guide are now working but as of step 78 the arrow is pointing back to gilneas city and not to where the target actually is...

you are right the arrow is moving around but not helping in any way...

Andy

PS: if you really have a selfamended libbabble library like cabby thinks you have than please do not post that yours is working. download the guide as it is disable all your other addons and work with a clean envirmonment...

and if this is actiully working thatn be so kind and upload it so that we others can also prfit from this please...

Andy

Comment

I only made one change to the library to get the waypoint working in Hyjal. But without testing that my modification is correct I cannot post the change to the authors of the library as this may break other addons that use it. Once I get to Hyjal myself I'll test a few commands to verify Blizzard sucks because they bugged the zone name, create an account at wowace and either make a ticket or put the translation directly into the repository.

I did not post that my guide is working, I only posted that I have a waypoint arrow for the Worgen guide and it is not disappearing anymore. I cannot play a Worgen right now so I cannot say it points to the right direction.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cartman
                                I just clicked through the whole Worgen 1-13 guide and the waypoint is working fine (using built in waypoint system, german WoW client).

i understand cartman..thanks but than this sentence might be confusing to some people...thinking that they might be doing something wrong since your worgen guide is working fine...oh well maybe it is just me....

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X