Going good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going good

The SiS is going great for me. I started using the guide as a lvl 20. Sometimes it's a little hard to trust it passing all the big yellow exclamation points, but I have it it hasn't led me astray. Keep it up.

Going good, going good

SIS is going really well, and, since I am an altoholic, I have tried it out on all of them, and everything is great. All the comments are helping with little hiccups (flight plan, whatnot).

I have used it primarily on my level 45 priest. I started RAF with this character from Level 1 using Zygor Guides to great success. But, when we were around level 25, our quests were at 20. I haven't played enough WoW to know how to navigate efficient quest leveling alone, so I figured I'd just do all the quests in the guide.

Then, suddenly, SIS came out. And, aside from a flight point or two, it shot ahead, and got us caught up without a hitch in no time.

We have all four boxes ticked in the Dynamic Process section.

However, last night, as we got to Aerie Peak, it skipped all the quests, and we were told to grind from about 28% to 100% on, I think, level 47

NO WORRIES. After reading the comments, I saw I had to move the slider to 4 or 5. We did that, but haven't played enough to see if it is working.

EASY FIX. So, with that simple fix, that makes Zygor the ultimate leveling resource. I am still amazed at the constant new resource that you put out, or the new innovations to the guide.

I will always endorse this guide, since time and again, when the competition thinks it can do something cool, you do it cooler, and then add more to it.

(P.S.) For the Zygor Team, I think I've interpreted the FAQS correctly, about move the "levels ahead" slider to 4 or 5, but if it should be different, or if I should uncheck any of the boxes, please let me know. Also, once we reach Level 60, and some of the RAF benefits wear off, how would you suggest we change to Dynamic setup?

Thanks again to the Zygor team.

Comment

I think, not positive, that you'll want to un-check the 'Skip impossible steps'. It seemed like this check box was causing issues at the lower levels with skipping quests that it shouldn't skip even with the slider adjusted to 4.

As for when you hit 60, that same setting should work just fine.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oh, I think you are right.

I did change that some time ago!! Why oh why did I??? So, should I put the slider back to zero now that I've unticked the box?? What do you think??

Comment

Nah... keep the slider where you have it unless you really want the guide to try keeping at your level by skipping. I've normally found that a couple levels ahead of the guide make the stuff you're killing so much easier.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey thanks camboron, I'm really glad you enjoy the guides! :-)
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

You're welcome!

-Unchecked the impossible steps box-
              -set the slider back-
              -reloaded the guide to make up for all my switching around-
              -now been questing for couple of hours/ plus did herbalism up to 220.

time played is 2 days, 20 hours, and that's with a RAF noob trailing asking questions. lol

we are about to hit 50.
              I don't know what others time played is, but, for me, and the casual way I like to play, and do professions and stuff, I am happy with the result.

Comment

Working...
              X