OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiS takes to long and is far to confusing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SiS takes to long and is far to confusing...

I have a lvl 33 I tried to use the SiS with and simply could not! The quest chain is far to long and being a new player my ultimate goal is to get to lvl 55 so I can make a DK and use Zygor's guides but as of now I'm stuck grinding dungeons until lvl 55! Just a bit of a disapointment...

Just set the slider in the Dynamic Progression section of the options to 5 and follow the guide then. This should stop almost all of the skipping that SIS does and make the solo leveling seem more smooth.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hmmm... I'll try it right now

Comment

I tried it and don't know what changed all that much so I am wondering which would be faster me lvling my 33 with duengeons to 55 or me using the guide with my lvl 17? Please be honest because I am in desperate need of help

Comment

I am curious why you are not using your 33 to level to 55 with the guide. That would be the fastest option of all.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Well that's what Im trying to d

Comment

I just started using the guide and am doing just fine with my different toons. Just need to open the options menu and set it for the right level guide then click thru the content you have done already. It will catch up to where you are and clue you to the ones you missed. these are toons from 20 to 64 both horde and alliance.

Comment

I know but it skips.... I've leveled a toon to 18 in 2 days with it (not play time) and the guide itself I love!

Comment

help with guide

I solved my problems by setting the slider up a couple and unclicking skip impossible steps.

Comment

Yeah, make sure to un-check the 'skip impossible steps' option. This sometimes makes the guide still skip stuff it shouldn't.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Okay... I'll try tommorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X