Little issue I could use help on. :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little issue I could use help on. :P

K, here is the issue. I had RaF with my wife. She stopped playing after we had our daughter. Now I wanna pick my lvl 37 priest back up and sail with the lvls. This is getting pretty complicated. I have done no quest whatsoever on my Priest. We were doing the whole "get ran through instances over and over" thing. So now I use this SIS, course it's telling me to do things I should have done at lvl 12 etc...so I right click again and it skips to step 55 in the 30-35 guide. Anything after that has prequest etc...Now I dont mind going to STV and doing the mastery quest to catch up. But just to be curious I skipped ahead. I'm suppose to go back to hammerfall, then to Tarren Mill. Do continuing quest from there. So, I thought..."Ill just skip ahead until I see somewhere I can just start going." Thats at like lvl 45. Any ideas? I really dont wanna go back to the 25ish guide and go from there. Once I hit 58 im good to go...:P Sorry about the never ending paragraph. It's late. :P

Just go back to level 1 and right-click the Next Step button. If it tells you to do something low level, it's because it's needed for a chain later. So, do what it says and eventually you will be caught up from doing the pre-req quests and be able to do quests your level.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Was gonna attempt to do your idea...but after flipping through and seeing how many quest I was gonna have to do. (Some of em dont even lead up to a lvl 30ish quest per thottbot) I think im just gonna have to go without the guide till 50ish. SIS works great on my other toons that I have actually quested with. But when it comes to a toon where no quest were done at all. It's kinda rough. Have used this guide for a few years now. Bought both horde and alliance. It's an amazing guide and would recommend it to anyone. Just dont not do any quest if you RaF. :P

Comment

Thottbot and WoWHead both don't show all quests in a chain. Trust in the guide.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X