Help with sis please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with sis please

Ok so I was a fan of sis. But now I am havin a problem. My warlock is level 55. I was using the guide to level him, then I stopped and just did dungeons for a while. The problem is, sis skips to guide level 55-60. Well most of the start of 55-60 is turning in quests that were supposed to have been done at previous levels and accepting the new ones (chain quests) so needless to say I can accept any new ones because the old ones were skipped over and not completed. I rewound, and I would have to start back at level 46 guide to get everything right again.

Starting back at the low stuff might be the way to go just to ensure that you won't miss out on too many quests before 60 and the Outlands.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Are you using the latest version?

The latest version is supposed to prevent that from happening so it should have had you go and pick up the prerequisite quests.

Comment

also make sure you have the right options selected in the SIS options so that it will skip impossible steps.
        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
        X