This Guide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Guide...

I made a bet with a buddie of mine in my guild that I could lvl a horde troll Shammy to lvl 80 in 7 days total played. We discussed what guides were out there and what were the perimeters I would use for this. By the way he is paying my wow membership for a year if I do it. With much research I found Zygor's Guide, I am extremely pleased with the guide so far...What I have done so far...

Levels 1 - 20 the first day I started playing this toon with this guide. It seemed to work extremely fast.

Levels 21 - 30 On the second day of playing...I have to say 1-30 over a weekend and seriously not staying up and slamming down Mountain Dew or energy drinks.

Levels 31-45 over the next 3 days, I went to work did my raiding on my main in guild and still managed to get alot of lvls.

Levels 46-53 after I took off a Thursday and Friday to hang out with friends and spend time outdoors. I did these lvl's over Saturday.

So I am at lvl 53 now and it is running smoothly, not trying to burn myself out by sitting and playing more than 3 hours at a time, also still raiding and pvping on a few other toons....Now total timed played at this point, exactly 2 days 22mins. I think I am well on my way to a free years worth of wow membership lol. Wish me Luck!!!!
    Gumpp - Garrosh

We'll cross our fingers for you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X