Is SIS Safe or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is SIS Safe or not

I keep reading posts after posts and because I Level a Druid, We got Class quests and i keep reading SiS Bypass these quests to get close to your level.

Now i have to go play and worry about this if later i will realise i miss something? I have reinstall the old version, too scare to bypass something, Because of the new LFG , my druid is at 26 while i am leveling in the 13-20 quests..

I prefer to be safe that be sorry later.. sorry but i dont thing Version 2 is so great as far i can read on the forum with all the problems post about SiS. The Idea is good but in real time, it as some ....

I may temp to try it again with the next version, see if this as been fix..

The guide is in the process of being updated so that class quests are never skipped. As soon as this update is released it should fix the main problem you're describing here.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I am also lvl'ing a druid, and I have not seen a quest that is important to the class being skipped.
      For example, I was sent to get bear form as soon as the guide said I should have hit lvl 10. I was lvl 10 long before this, and went on my own, which in hindsight was a waist of time.
      As far as other class quests in the guide, Ill have to update as I go. Im only lvl 21 atm, and did most in dungeons once I hit 15.
      For new druids out there.... the SECOND you hit 16, GET CAT FORM!! lol
      You will see why when you get it.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I copy my wow folder to a new one to test this, I am 26 right now, the Zygor guide is set to lvl 13-20, so i let it rip last night, now it is more closer to me, I still follow it hoping i didnt pass anything important..

But another point here, I level my alliance druid from 1-60 with the recruit a friend and i only level him in dungeon dual boxing him with my main and another ton at the same time, when i hit 60, i went back and get all the form i miss, so no biggy, as long you level..

when you hit 70, i do all the quests just for the gold it bring as i level in dungeon so i will set it so it do not skip anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          For new druids out there.... the SECOND you hit 16, GET CAT FORM!! lol
          You will see why when you get it.
          that would be travel form, not cat form. Cat form is available at level 20, and is a fighting form (which you should also get the second you turn lvl20).

Comment

Originally posted by danarris View Post
            that would be travel form, not cat form. Cat form is available at level 20, and is a fighting form (which you should also get the second you turn lvl20).
            Ah.... good catch. I ment cat form, but misposted the lvl.

Thanks for the correction.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
            X