SIS Sometimes Skips Quest Acceptance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIS Sometimes Skips Quest Acceptance

When I was playing last night, I got to step 34. of Level 30-35. Kill Ancients and get a Wooden Key. Open the chest get Iron Shaft. Well, the guide completely skipped an entire section of the beginning of this chapter and never told me to pick up the quest. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

Originally posted by sevion View Post
    When I was playing last night, I got to step 34. of Level 30-35. Kill Ancients and get a Wooden Key. Open the chest get Iron Shaft. Well, the guide completely skipped an entire section of the beginning of this chapter and never told me to pick up the quest. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else?
    simular thing has happened to me. Support suggested that I do an update. I did. It has happened again.

Comment

Have either of you been using the guide from level 1 with these characters?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've had one or two similar issues.

What seems to be happening is that i've levelled up ahead of what the guide expects, since it does not account for dungeon XP etc.

What generally happens is that it zooms through the list until it finds an appropiate point, most recent case is going to Stonetalon mountains, a few steps later, it pops up saying "kill Pridewings to get 12 venom sacks" or whatever, having killed 5 or 6, i realised i hadnt picked up the quest so i just skipped to the next step.

This solution seems to be fine, providing you realise that the software has done this.

Comment

There is a check box in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options labeled 'skip impossible steps'. If you check this it should skip steps that you don't have the related quest for.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X