only beef with SIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only beef with SIS

My only beef is it has told me to buy items in at the AH that I never needed as those quest must have been skipped so I blew about 18 gold for no reason. Since this is my first toon that a lot of cash for me. Other than that work great

Originally posted by albe View Post
    My only beef is it has told me to buy items in at the AH that I never needed as those quest must have been skipped so I blew about 18 gold for no reason. Since this is my first toon that a lot of cash for me. Other than that work great
    That is a good point I never thought of. It would be nice for the guide to tell you what step at what lvl you bought those for so if you pass it you can go back to use those items.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by albe View Post
      We will look into implementing a solution for this. Since you've already bought the stuff, it might be a good idea to turnin whatever quest the items you bought were first, so the money wasn't a complete waste, or you could try reselling them.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

SIS confusion

I'm running a 64 DK and am in Zangermarsh with a quest log half full of quests. Should I abandon all those quests before running SIS?

Comment

Originally posted by johnb80 View Post
          I'm running a 64 DK and am in Zangermarsh with a quest log half full of quests. Should I abandon all those quests before running SIS?
          I don't think that you'll run into a full quest log when not abandoning.
          Just start with the level 60 guide and let the SIS do the work to catch up with the guide.

Comment

Yeah, no need to abandon any of those Outlands quests that are already in your log. Now if you still have older quests in your log from Aezeroth then I'd say to delete those.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X