Unique Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unique Situation

First, let me applaud you on a great product. After using it for about 24 hours now, I can tell that you have put a lot of time into this tool. It is priced fairly and has helped a lot.

Second, I'm coming to your product from a unique situation. I started playing WoW 6 years ago. I played for about a year and leveled my paladin up to level 60 and then quit - for 5 years! Since then, two expansions have come out and I logged into my toon for the first time to play the burning crusade expansion. In addition, before I quit (expecting to NOT return), I sold every item I owned and went out with just a Tux. I had nothing except a level 60 toon when I started just 4 days ago. Your software has made it much easier to come back to the game after my absence.

I have two "wishlist" items for your tool:
    1) When using your tool on a well established character as I have, that there was some kind of "summary" tool to perhaps explain some of the steps/quests which have been skipped.
    2) When running the tool for the first time, perhaps compare the quests which have already been accepted to tell me if I should abandon them or if I do need them.

Overall, your tool has been a huge help in bringing me into the new content and finding my way around the new and old areas of the game.

I have to say, in your situation, and knowing the SIS feature of the guide, I'd dump every quest I have in my logs and start the guide at lvl 1. I cant even begin to appreciate how many changes Blizzard had done to the game.
    Also, I hope you are running dungeons or are in a guild that you can run dungeons in for gear.
    If you are on Ravencrest, look up my toon (Fugdatt) or my leveling guild <I Pugd With Stupid>. Ill get you on track with gear.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X