Guide 78-80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide 78-80

I have a little issue with the built-in waypoint system for this part of the guide. I use the spanish version of the wow client and the guide fails to create waypoints at least for the "The Storm Peaks" zone. It also fails using TomTom to autocreate the waypoints i have to create the waypoints manually. I don't want to use cartographer because cartographer has an issue with the blizzard map and doesn't place your position correctly on the map.

Any recomendations?

I used SIS on this toon because i was already 79 and i was trying to use the guide to get to 80 ASAP.

You should be able to get Cartographer to work properly by disabling the Look and Feel portion. That is if you already have it installed. You might also be able to use Carbonite with the 'fix' found here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...65&postcount=4
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok with carbonite emulating tomtom and replacing the waypoint.lua file it worked just fine. I guess it should run fine with tomtom too but i prefer carbonite for the ore/herbs nodes and the questing side for my dailies, over tomtom.

Comment

Working...
      X