SiS worked great for high level Char

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SiS worked great for high level Char

I just purchased Zygors and wanted to share my experience with SiS when using a level 68 Char.

SiS did a great job skipping all the way from the beginning to the catch up point. The only time it stopped was when it ran into 3 flight points that I did not have, which was great because I want them all anyway.

One time it stopped on a quest just past the flight point instead of the flight point step, but once I got the flight point it just started rolling again.

Just under level 68 it started giving me steps for a few quests that I has missed, and then rolled on up to level 68 very quickly. It stopped at quests I had missed and rolled by the ones I had.

It was a very smooth process, and I would like to suggest to anyone that when you first start Zygors take a little time to go and get the flight points that the guide sends you to and do any quests that it asks once it has caught you up to several levels below the one you are.

It seems to me that if you take the time to do this that things run very smooth. At least for me it did!

I purchased a different guide before this one, and while it wasn't that bad, I love the arrow integration in Zygors as well as the polished and professional window that the steps run in.

If anyone out there uses nUI and knows of a skin for it that resembles the Zygor guide window please let me know.

Thanks,

Joni

I have also just started to use ZG and began with it at level 45 am now lvl 48 in the past day but i started the guide about 2 levels below me as suggested then any steps it came up i havnt done i went and did and now the guide has completely caught up with me and bloddy awsome must say so anyone new to using ZG take your time and let the guide catch up with up with you and you will hopefully not come across a problem

Comment

That suggestion for starting the guide 2 levels before your current level is the old method used for the v1.0 guides. Now with the new SIS in v2.0 of the guides we suggest doing the method that the first poster used to find your place in the guides.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X