Lost with SIS on level 32 druid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost with SIS on level 32 druid

I bought this guide and started it up on my level 32 druid that has never seen it before. Right when it starts up, I try to fast forward through the stuff I do not need. The guide stops me around level 16, at a quest I haven't done. I was like ok, and then went to the Leveling 30-35. I try starting off at a quest I haven't done, and before you know it I have to turn in a quest I've never seen or done just to even continue on. I have tried going back to around level 29 quests, but I can't find a place to start. I have green patches of completed quests in the guide everywhere. I just don't understand why it does this, why can't it just get the chain quests out of it and give me the fresh from scratch ones?

Also, before I bought the guide I wiped my quest list. This had nothing to do with it since it was in a different area that the guide wants me in.

I just don't know where to start, and when I try to start somewhere, I have to turn in another quest I do not have. Even skipping that, I still need another and another that I do not have.

Help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Part of the SIS was broken in the latest update to the guides. The error has been found and will be fixed with the next update.

Until that update gets published you can use the old method of getting the guide in sync with your character. Since you're level 32 select the 30-35 section of the guide (hover the mouse over the guide window title bar and click the gear that rolls out from the right side) and just start from there. You will of course run into steps that want you to turn in a quest you don't have or pick up a quest that you can't due to not doing the pre-requisite quests in the chain. You'll just have to skip these steps and continue on. It might take a couple levels to get completely in sync with the guide using this method but it will work. You might also have a step telling you to grind to finish out the level because of not being able to do all the steps. You can either grind out the level, run a couple of dungeons to get the level, or skip the step and continue following the guide (most of the time this will work with no problems but there are a few quests that do have a level requirement that you might not be able to pick up using this method).

Hope that helps you for now and if there are any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you very much. I just got the new update, and it works great now.

Comment

Working...
      X