Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIS is excellent!!

Hi All,

Finally got my girlfriend to pick up wow after I sent an RAF-invitation.

We have started two Human 'locks, on Dragonblight-EU, and after some 4 hours of play, we are at lvl13... She never played before, and just clicks "follow" on any travelling we have to do, and starts killing things when I tell her, NOW!!

Have had no problems with skipping, the guide even tells us to pick up flightpaths, then skips along :-)

It's awesome playing with RAF. Ridiculous XP:-) Even triples quest-XP it seems...

Only issue now, is that I need to treat her very nice IRL, if she is to transfer me her gift-levels once she gets to 60 She better though, since I prepaid two-months of game-time, so I could get my delicious two-seat rocket mount soon!

-Kenneth-

I agree - this guide rocks!

Total time played 3 days 20 hours and I am now a level 50 warlock with 5minions! Love this thing!

Comment

RAF, on all xp, basically gives you rested xp no matter what, plus add'l xp per kill.
      Go into combat chat and quest. Each kill will give you a post that will show you what you got in xp bonus on RAF.

If you want a little more, try 3 RAF toons together (one of you dual-box with toon on constant follow) with BoA gear. Tripple xp, 20% bonus xp, and group bonus xp.

Its freakin insane.

Doing it right now solo. main acct invited second account to RAF, then that 2nd account invited a slave acct to RAF.

The slave account is just to give 2nd account the tripple xp so that 2nd account can have more grantable levels to give my main.
      Doing 3 accounts so my main account can run instances to level them. Just in case anyone asks; no, Im soloing the instances on one of my 80's, not affecting anyone elses play.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X