I don't know about this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about this

Using the SIS system for the first time in Vashj'ir. Does not seem to work well. SiS is trying to skip almost all content and sending me to flight uncover flight paths however there is no flight master NPC in that location because it is not uncovered in game until you've completed content (FP on boat for example is definitely not there until you've quested to that point). SIS is also sending me to NPC locations for quests with the same problem, the NPC is not there because you need to complete prerequisite quests to make them appear in that locatoin (Fiasco Sizzlegrin for example).

Lots of people raving about SIS in here but I've turned it off. Am I doing something wrong with it? Is it just not mature enough for cataclysm?

Search the forums for Vashj'ir and SIS. It is well reported that SIS is not working well for the Cata release and the support team has recommended disablement until it's fixed.

Currently SIS is undergoing some major revision and updates due to the Shattering/Cataclysm release causing significant problems to this feature. The team hopes to have publish a solid working version very soon. It is a major priority for them.

Comment

Also, the SIS is one of the coolest features. The raving is well deserved.

Your patience will be rewarded, and when it is fixed, you too will join the rave.

Comment

I love zygor guides, but have a LvL 47 warlock that is feeling rather lost without his SIS... any update on a fix?

Comment

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...8774#post48774
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, Cabby... I'll watch that thread for more info

Comment

Working...
            X