Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is SIS working currently?

Hi Everyone,

I recently bought the guide for leveling and was curious if the SIS system currently works. I went on my 31 Troll Warrior and tried the SIS it had me doing a level 5 quest but I read that at times the SIS will tell you to do a low level quest that is required in a later chain. After 2 hours of doing low level quests though I thought perhaps this isn't working.

Is it recommended to just manually select a guide to start for near my level and go from there?

SIS currently is not working. However ive seen mutiple posts on the matter from moderators and they say it should be ready soon. For now i sugest selecting a guide from your level range manually. There will most likley be quests that you cant do because of how cata quests are linked, but keep following and you will eventually find quests.

Comment

I'm feeling like a chump right now. I checked out Zygor before buying it and the SIS worked (when it had the crazy chrome). I have also wasted many hours trying to get on track with the Kalimdor 13+ quests to no avail. The talent advisor crashes with glyphs so I have that completely disabled. And I bought things in the wrong order so I spent a few dollars too much.

I don't know about the Eastern Kingdoms, but if you want to level in Kalimdor you're better off without Zygor right now. Don't even bother trying to sync it manually, just go to towns and hit all the quest givers like Blizzard intended.

Comment

Originally posted by rogers336 View Post
        Hi Everyone,

I recently bought the guide for leveling and was curious if the SIS system currently works. I went on my 31 Troll Warrior and tried the SIS it had me doing a level 5 quest but I read that at times the SIS will tell you to do a low level quest that is required in a later chain. After 2 hours of doing low level quests though I thought perhaps this isn't working.

Is it recommended to just manually select a guide to start for near my level and go from there?
        Hopefully it will be working soon. Why it isn't working is in thsi link: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ed..-Hopefully.
        Right now we would like everybody to do this please when using the guide: Right click the Z icon on the mini map, click the “+” symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click Dynamic Progress uncheck all four boxes and move the slider to 80. This will completly disable the SIS and will not make it mess up your questing. Zygor said they have disabled it in a update but for some reason it didn't for some people. So follow the directions above for disableing it and you should have no problems. As for getting synced with the guide please try this: You can skip to your level of the guide and enter the name of the quest from the guide in wowhead and see if it's a start of a quest chain if it is you can start there. If not go backwards until you can find a step to start on thats a start of a chain.

Now dpt000. What is your problem with the talen advisor glyphs? Most of the have been fixed for awhile. Please make sure you have the newest version of the guide and try the glyphs again. If you have any problems please pot the in the Talent Advisor Bug Forums which can be found in this link: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/for...sor-and-Builds
        And we will try to help you as best as we can.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As soon as I posted that Zygor does this: The SIS is working ONLY for the 1-60 portion of the guide please update your guide now.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Also: You may have to turn it back on. Follow these directions: Right click the Z icon on the mini map, click the “+” symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click Dynamic Progress check all four boxes and move the slider to 0.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

SIS is working fine for me(1-60), great job guys! Tested on my lvl 42 mage and it got me right on track. Thanks!

Comment

And do remember that even though the SIS is not working for the upper level content, the guide still has huge value by keeping you on track with finding, completing, and turning in high value quests.

Without the guide, you could spend lots of time
                finding the quest givers (and getting the wrong low payout quests),
                wasting time trying to find where the objective mob/gather is located (heading off in the wrong direction and worse, waste time killing the wrong mob),
                and then trying to find the NPC to turn the quest in (headed back across the entire zone to turn into the original giver, only to discover that's not righ and the NPC hiding behind the bush where you just were is the one).

Without the SIS, the guide excels in keeping you on track with who to see, what to kill/gather, and where to turn in. I frequently get tells in the game from other's who've pug'd with me that are "Wow! how did you get to level 82 so fast? When we ran last week you were 68..."

Many folks complain that they feel short changed because the SIS is broken. I can empathize, but feel that the content as it exists without the SIS in place is still worth the purchase price.

Comment

My SIS does not work

im lvl 12 and all the quests are blue for so it just skips to grind till 14

Comment

Originally posted by mkh67465 View Post
                    im lvl 12 and all the quests are blue for so it just skips to grind till 14
                    Race? Class? Please.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

The SIS totally working again. Goblins in Kalimdor, anyways.

Comment

Its a troll hunter and it happened for my shaman goblin too

Comment

Now this is all speculation on my part I'm in no way a tech guy so it could be something totally different that is a problem. What I think happened is that the guides for after level 13 got fixed for the old races but the new races the worgen and goblins are in the cata part of the guide and that hasn't been fixed yet. Now there are some places after level 13 I've read from other posters that have had problems. What I think has happened on those is that there are some ding steps either missing or that are to early or to late.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Okay ill hope they fix it soon because wow is nothing without zygor

Comment

Working...
                            X