SiS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SiS

Hey im lvl 26 atm with lvling gear on and the guide says step 71 level 28 but the guide level is kalimdor 25-30 is it still ok to carry on cause im only 26 or should i pick some think else not to sure cause dont want to get to far and it gets scewed up.

Follow these directions and then continue on with your questing and it should start catching up to you:
    Right click the Z icon on the mini map, click the “+” symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click Dynamic Progress check all four boxes and move the slider to 0.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

have done

http://img822.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...2310233302.jpg

Comment

Ok. Pretty soon the things it wants you to accept in the guide will turn blue and skip them. Just continue following the guide and eveything should be ok.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Oh yes do one more thing. In the guide updater click the repair button that will make sure everything is working properly
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

ok i will try now

ok iv just dinged after doing dat quest am now level 27 but the still says lvl 28 should i just carry on with it or ?.

Comment

You should be ok, especially if you have heirlooms on as you'll catch up to the guide very fast.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ok thx for both of your help

Comment

sis

ok so i have installed the latest version....even repaired. have all three boxes checked and slider moved to 0 in the dynamic progress tab. i am a lvl 11 goblin hunter and it is telling me accept a quest that the quest giver is not providing. as i understand i have my sis set up properly. guide is at goblin 1-13 step 253.

Comment

You're a bit early in your leveling, which in this case is good.
                    Select the "Skip Travel Steps" in the dynamic progress for this.
                    Start the guide at level 1 step 1 and then right click the right arrow to speed it along. One of the dependent quests got skipped somehow. You should be up and running very shortly.
                    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

yes it is skipping step 242 quest from ace"what kind of name is chip anyway". like i said i have all the boxes checked including skip travel steps. i tried without that box checked and it still skipped that quest. the quest is blue so that may have somthin to do with it but if the guide is working properly and that quest is an important one to complete inable to continue with the guide then it should not be skipping this quest.

Comment

Try setting your slider to 2 instead of 0. Sometimes the guide doesn't 'advance' a level when it's supposed to and will sit there at a much lower level than it should be. When that happens it keeps thinking it needs to catch up to you and tries to skip a lot of stuff.

Comment

ok i will try that. does that seem like somthing that will be fixed however as having to change it to 2 will most likely slow the progress of the guide, thus, defeating the purpose of the guide in the first place? dont get me wrong here, im not bad talking the guide at all. it has helped me lvl a few toons quite a bit faster then i had been before i bought this guide.

Comment

I'm sure the missing ding steps will be put in, just no idea when. I personally run with the SIS disabled and with no heirlooms or RAF boost I only get a couple levels ahead of the guide before 60. Once I hit 60 I just drop whatever I'm doing and then load up the Outland guides. Once 70 I just drop whatever I'm doing and load up Northrend. It really doesn't feel like getting ahead of the guide slows me down, and even if it does a little bit I'm still leveling 20x faster than if I didn't have the guides to begin with so either way I'm getting more than my money's worth.

Comment

when lvling from 80-85 do i tick all 3 boxs and set level thing to 0 cause if i have it on seems to skip some steps cause im lvl 82 dont no if dats the sis trying get me to the right point or not

Comment

Working...
                              X