sis level 70-85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sis level 70-85

hey just wanted to no is sis ok to use for lvl 70-85 have char level 73 and was not to sure if it got fix for both higher lvl other than 60.

Yes it should be working now.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ok thx do i set the level thing to 0 and check all 3 box not to sure

Comment

Set the slider to 0 and check the skip impossible steps box and the enable dynamic progress box but leave the skip travel steps box unchecked.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Also once you reach level 80 please drop all of your quests and either load the Mt. Hyjal or Vashj'ir guide and go from there. Because of the xp nerf that blizzard has released if you don't move on to the next area you will only get 10% of the xp if you try and continue to level in northrend now.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

wow never new abourt 10% xp thing thx for the help time to crack on with the leveling

Comment

Yes that xp nerf also goes for if you are level 60 you need to go to outlands and if 70 you need to move to northrend.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

there some think wrong with lvl 72 part step 49 iv uploaded a screen shot says to click it but this is what i get. [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Is step 48 completely green or is it a different color?
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

not any just as u see in the screen shot so i went back a few pages and did the 2 quests guy in front of me had and it skiped step 49 so god noes but im bk to leveling with it again >< m im all most 74 and the guide is still on lvl 72 step 102 seems to be going to slow or not skiping to the right part or is it just me

Comment

Blizzard has also reduced the xp needed to level in northrend. The guide has not been updated to take this into account yet. The team is working getting that fixed as soon as they can.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

can i still use sis or is there no point for northrend

Comment

You can still use it if you want. If you want you can turn it off and kind of use the guide as zone you should be in if you want to. Look for steps that give you flight points and the go back until it tells you to head into the new zone or town and see if you can go from there if you want.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

i carry on useing it with normal sis atm

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                              Blizzard has also reduced the xp needed to level in northrend. The guide has not been updated to take this into account yet. The team is working getting that fixed as soon as they can.
                              I hope they don't change the Northrend guides as the current guides lead you to the quest chievements or at least near the achievements in most zones.
                              I'd rather still follow the guide as it is or use SIS to skip quests but with leaving the guides as they are you still have the opportunity do come back later and get the loremaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X