SiS issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SiS issues.

Howdy, Fresh customer here, just bought the addon 1 hour ago and I am very impressed with the looks of it. My problem is that i am using it on a lvl 28 goblin rogue, I used the injection and it took me to stonetalon mountains (horde guide). Now it is giving me all sorts of quests that isnt obtainable because they are part of a chain. Im kindda puzzled to why I just spent 40 dollars on something that sends me running around azeroth chasing quests that is not obtainable?

Update: It told me to grind to lvl 29. So I did, it skipped everything untill lvl 30 and told me to grind to lvl 30, what is up with this guide?

Comment

Update: The SiS seems to have found itself now, at level 30 it seems to be viable with the questgivers, the 2 levels prior to level 30 was no walk in the park though. For now im racing at incredible speed for new levels hope it stays stabile now.

Comment

There are those "ding" steps in the guide that say you should be X level, if not grind. They need to be adjusted still, imo. I am working a worgen warrior and came up to this problem at level 26, and it continued up to level 38. All I did was click past that notice to grind, and didnt have any problems with quest pickups or completing the quests.
        This is a known issue and Zygor is working on it, last I heard.

Glad you are enjoying the guides, even with this minor issue.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I am now lvl 35 so all i can say is "WoW" <- see what i did there lol... but ya this is extremely fast, really really relaxing way and a ton of fun. I havent had any problems with the SiS since lvl 30 so Im very pleased to say the least atm. Back to lvling thanks for the response.

Comment

Glad to see you got back on the track.
            With this linear questing since patch 4.0 it seems to be pretty difficult to get synced with a guide. But it's good to see that it works even if it is a bit grinding and running around.

Comment

Originally posted by kezzi View Post
              Howdy, Fresh customer here, just bought the addon 1 hour ago and I am very impressed with the looks of it. My problem is that i am using it on a lvl 28 goblin rogue, I used the injection and it took me to stonetalon mountains (horde guide). Now it is giving me all sorts of quests that isnt obtainable because they are part of a chain. Im kindda puzzled to why I just spent 40 dollars on something that sends me running around azeroth chasing quests that is not obtainable?
              Me also, bought Zygor about 4 days ago, and really love it. I am currently testing it on my Worgen Rogue, I lvl'd in a bg, came out and turned in a quest. Since I lvl'd the quest line skipped alot of quest then told me to grind to next lvl. I did skip 1 or 2 quest, and havent been able to use it anymore.

Comment

Nico, what level does your character have? And what guide section did you want to use?
                Did you manually select a guide section or did you let the guide start from level 1 and fast forward with the SIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                  Nico, what level does your character have? And what guide section did you want to use?
                  Did you manually select a guide section or did you let the guide start from level 1 and fast forward with the SIS?
                  Currently lvl 32, I started using at lvl 19 and using Kalimdor 30 -35. Yeah it fast forward past alot of quest each time I leveled in a bg, once I lvl it automatically rolls past several quest. Didn't think nothing of it until I could go no further. I tried using Zygor on a lvl 55 alt but when I get to the quest giver I can't talk with them on any of my toons.
                  Last edited by Kamchak; January 10, 2011, 09:06 AM. Reason: added the rest of the [/quote] to close it

Comment

For the level 32 character you should go into the guide options, section dynamic progress and move the slider a bit so that the guide does not immediately skip quests when you are higher than the guide expects. Try a setting of 3. If you are in the middle of a zone you already quested move backwards in the guide or start that section over and rightclick the next step button to fast forward through the guide and see if it stops at quests you can do.

If the SIS did not help you with the level 55 character you may look for a step where a quest leading to a new zone is selected. Or get the zone quest from the board in a city.
                    On Alliance side a possible solution is the Kalimdor 55-60 guide starting with step 25 as I think from there you go to Un'Goro for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                      For the level 32 character you should go into the guide options, section dynamic progress and move the slider a bit so that the guide does not immediately skip quests when you are higher than the guide expects. Try a setting of 3. If you are in the middle of a zone you already quested move backwards in the guide or start that section over and rightclick the next step button to fast forward through the guide and see if it stops at quests you can do.
                      Tyvm. Despite this issue I still love this program, Its helped bring back my love of the lower lvls without the whole time consuming, grinding procees.

Comment

Thanks I'm back on track.

Comment

Working...
                        X