SIS Quick Question [s]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIS Quick Question [s]

First, does the smart injection system work at the moment?
    If so, how would I set it up in the settings to allow me to get the full benefit from using it while leveling?

Thanks for your help, and for your time.

SIS is currently working, with some tweaks still needing to be done to tie in chains and the 'ding' steps. But for the most part it is working quite well.

As far as your settings, are you starting a brand new toon, or with a leveled toon?

The settings I have run with for some time on my toons (once sync'd up) is the SIS and Skip impossible boxes checked, and the slider moved to 3 levels ahead.

To get sync'd up on a toon, the forums have mentioned to find the zone appropriate for your current level, then find in the guide where the starting quests are for that zone. Unfortunately I have yet to try and sync up a toon for a long time, so I cant offer any more specific advise.

Hope that helps.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Pre-Leveled Instructions: http://zygorguides.com/support/manual/preleveled.php
      Ignore the Zygor notice at the top of the page it no longer applies.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, currently you're better off disabling the SIS in Outlands and Northrend. In Outlands there's a lot of reputation based stuff that the guides like to skip because the SIS still doesn't know how to deal with the reputation. In Northrend the team are still working on some tweaks from different changes Blizzard made with Cata. It's not quite as important to have SIS disabled in Northrend, just that it might save a minor headache or two. In Outlands it's much more important to disable SIS unless you want a few full blown migraines.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X