Dynamic Progress Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic Progress Question

Hi fellows an gals at Zygor, thx for the issue problem slaying that nasty dragon hehehe.

Question about the Dynamic process in game guide settings, if i set it to +2,3,4 or 5 does this skip more quests so i level faster or is dynamic process the faster leveler..please answer using my email plz..

Sorry, I don't have access to your email to answer via that, but to answer your question that slider setting tells the guides how far to let you get ahead in levels before it starts to skip stuff. Right now we'd recommend a setting of 2 or 3, but the Zygor team is working on a complete overhaul of how the Dynamic Progression works and we should see that out before long, at which point you probably won't have to worry about the slider anymore.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Sorry, I don't have access to your email to answer via that, but to answer your question that slider setting tells the guides how far to let you get ahead in levels before it starts to skip stuff. Right now we'd recommend a setting of 2 or 3, but the Zygor team is working on a complete overhaul of how the Dynamic Progression works and we should see that out before long, at which point you probably won't have to worry about the slider anymore.
      Thnx Cabby for info

Comment

Moved the posts to their own thread.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
        X