sis not working for any of my toons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sis not working for any of my toons

i have a lvl 27 alli pally......a 74 dra shamy....i started the guide and right clicked on the next step arrow and it moves 1 step at a time "per click" now the only ones that get skipped is the green ones that say you are such and such lvl you need to grind. now on both toons they where started during a recruit a friend and lvled in dungeons. the shammy all the way to lvl 60 i did take the time to go and do the class specific quest and such. any idea what is going on? on my shammy, once i hit lvl 60 i started at the gate quest and moved on using your guide to get to lvl 74 so i know i have done all of them in hellfire and such but the guide is now telling me to do all of them from the beginning

Have you tried to un-install/delete the Zygor folders in your AddOns directory and then do a fresh install?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

no i have not...lemme try that and i post the results

ok i have deleted and reinstalled the guide....absolutely awsome tyvm. works like a charm. i have used zygor for just over a year now and i will allways use it for lvling . just sux that ill have to find a way to buy the horde version...lol horde lvling is going sooo slow. again tyvm

Comment

I am having the same problem.

1. The guide does not recognize the race/class or lvl of my characters.
        2. I have to manually choose the guide from the list. I normally choose the Alliance or Horde guide for my race.
        3. After the choosing the guide I am on step one. When I click the next step button it moves to step 2, then 3 etc. I have to manually click through each step. In the case of my lvl 33 Draenei fighter this takes a lot of clicking. I have a lvl 74 Human Paladin that I'm a bit leary of trying that with.
        4. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the 'new' guide 3 times with freshly downloaded copies.

It seemed to work so very well on the video you made. And I read on this Forum that other folks are meeting with success also.

Any ideas?

Comment

Try going into your WTF folder and scan thru the sub-folders for any files that contain Zygor in the name. Delete these and it should reset the guides to "default" values to start off. Maybe an old file in there is interfering with the new guide installation.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by gorgeview View Post
            2. I have to manually choose the guide from the list. I normally choose the Alliance or Horde guide for my race.
            You shouldn't have a Horde guide available if you're an Alliance race. Are you sure no Lua errors appear, indicating that part of the guide isn't loading properly?

3. After the choosing the guide I am on step one. When I click the next step button it moves to step 2, then 3 etc. I have to manually click through each step. In the case of my lvl 33 Draenei fighter this takes a lot of clicking. I have a lvl 74 Human Paladin that I'm a bit leary of trying that with.
            Left click moves to the next step only. Right click starts running through the guides automatically, IF POSSIBLE. The skipping will stop at the first completeable step.

Some screenshots of the whole Ally and Horde guides list displayed would be useful, or curiously incomplete and not obsolete steps in low level sections for a 33-level character.

Comment

Right clicking was the key. sis started right off when I did that. Thanks!

Comment

I tried all this stuff and the guide is telling me to turn in quests I dont even have? any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by twiztidfate View Post
                  I tried all this stuff and the guide is telling me to turn in quests I dont even have? any idea?
                  Most likely it's due to issues we couldn't predict simply by using wowhead. We need you to let us know which quests you're being asked to turnin that you don't even have. That will help us correct the problem.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

A Grim Cionnection

Hi there love this system for my chars that arent too far in.

I have a lvl 42 warlock Id never tried to use the guide on until now.

This is an example of a quest its telling me to hand in whihc I dont have.

Will post more as I come across them.

Do I skip it?

Comment

Originally posted by nocona View Post
                      Hi there love this system for my chars that arent too far in.

I have a lvl 42 warlock Id never tried to use the guide on until now.

This is an example of a quest its telling me to hand in whihc I dont have.

Will post more as I come across them.

Do I skip it?
                      Went back and started from scratch. Kkipped all the obvious early ones but took time out to double check i had all the flight paths it was asking me to get. have since worked through doing the odd quests and picking up chains some up to 8 - 10 levels lower and I am bang up to date.

Genius stuff.

Comment

If you dont right-click the Z and go into the dynamic progress and uncheck the skip ancillary steps, it will skip getting flight paths and setting your home to inns it is told you dont want/need. They are not quests, and therefore, by definition, are ancillary.

Once all the tools are used it works quite well.
                        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                        X