Little confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little confused

I am a bit confused how it works as far as skipping to your level if you are ahead from instances etc. For instances I have a lv 75 but still haveing me do 72 quest. They still give exp so that is fine but was not sure if I was doing something wrong or this is correct.
    Other then that confusion I LOVE this new feature. I had been using Joan's guide and I was VERY disappointed in the updates lack of support, confusing steps etc so I bought this guide a month or so ago and all I can say is WOW I love it! Thanks

Originally posted by dlb1980 View Post
    I am a bit confused how it works as far as skipping to your level if you are ahead from instances etc. For instances I have a lv 75 but still haveing me do 72 quest. They still give exp so that is fine but was not sure if I was doing something wrong or this is correct.
    Other then that confusion I LOVE this new feature. I had been using Joan's guide and I was VERY disappointed in the updates lack of support, confusing steps etc so I bought this guide a month or so ago and all I can say is WOW I love it! Thanks
    The SIS can be controled within the Zygor Guides options. If you have yours set to keep you 3-4 levels ahead of where you are (72), then you're good to go. The SIS feature is usually defaulted to keep a player right at their level, or the selector set to zero (0). What that does is keep a player from going too far ahead xp wise. That is where you get the reports of the guide skipping steps here and there.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X