Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SiS broken steps

Hi,

I think SiS is great all in all, but since I startet using the new version with sis I had to manually check wowhead.com quite often in order to find nessesary prequest. SiS sometimes tell me to accept a quest - but the guy doesn't have any for me. Checking wowhead show I haven't done some prequest & scrolling to top shows sis inadvertently skipped the prequest.

Perhaps I will update this post with "broken" steps I come across.

First one I remember:
    Guide 55-60 step 93.
    'Rabine Saturna" is marked as blue & I don't have it, but I need to accept 'Wasteland'. -> unfinished prequest.

I've been running into issues as well with these. I've been doing instances (the new LFG is AWESOME!) and I've gained about 2~3 levels doing that; I skip ahead in the guide to "sync up" and I'm running all over the place only to find I need to go back to ratchet to pick up another quest that I can't even get. I'm level 36 right now.

I tried re-syncing the guide and it puts me at step 52 in the guide (level 30-35 guide), which is a level 31 quest line.

Not really sure what to do from here... the guide is definitely not smart enough yet to know what level I am and then pick the appropriate quests to do. It's just smart enough to know how to get you on track to doing the guide, which isn't the optimal leveling path when you don't follow it to the letter.

Oh well, still better than nothing.

Comment

Go into your Zygor options and in the Dynamic Progression section adjust the slider to a value of 4.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X